* Explanation of New Rules *
Explanation of New Rules
Reason: By implementing the new rule we look to decrease the number of ties and make it more challenging and competitive by only making fields of seven (7) horses or more available to select from.
- All eligible races to select a horse must be a seven (7) horse field or more.
- If the racing office draws a field of six (6) horses or less that race will be ineligible and entrant will not be allowed to make a selection.
- If the racing office draws a field of seven (7) or more horses and scratches occur thereafter, that race is still eligible.
- If a six (6) horse field becomes available, either by technical or human error any selections made in that race will be eligible.